Coordinating to Give Customers Optimum Satisfaction
Organizing for a move is an intricate process that requires advanced planning. The moving specialists at Stevens Moving & Storage of Cleveland can help expedite this process. Working with you every step of the way, our trained staff will ensure that you move in to your new residence prepared and ready to hit the ground running. Now, with the assistance of Keller Williams finding a new home and settling in is even easier!
A Mover and Realtor Duo You Can Trust
Keller Williams is an American international real estate franchise headquartered in Austin, Texas. Since 1983 the company has grown to include over 150,000 agents and a significant number of subsidiaries. Keller Williams’ extensive exposure to the real estate market has made them experts in the field. The company has expedited the home buying and selling process, reducing the stress that comes with those tasks. If you’ve already completed that step and need a reputable mover to handle your valuables safely, Stevens Moving & Storage of Cleveland can help. With our 35 years serving the Cleveland metropolitan area, our moving specialists make your satisfaction the top priority. Now coupled together for your benefit, Stevens Moving & Storage of Cleveland and Keller Williams offer a variety of benefits. These include:
- You will be a “Preferred Customer,” and receive exclusive rates, discounted and free valuation.
- Preferred pickup and delivery dates give you a personalized, high-quality move plan.
- Special short-term storage rates during staging while you sell your home.
- Up-to-the-minute information about the move with Stevens Van Lines online tracking, including written confirmation of all arrangements, so you are not just in the know about services and costs, it’s documented and at your fingertips at Stevens’ Online System.
- Certified, trained and tested, Stevens Worldwide Van Lines team packers and drivers make customer care and satisfaction a top priority.
- Pre-move and post-move communication between you and your move coordinator to ensure no detail of the move is left unchecked.
- Professional wrapping of all of your furniture to prevent any damage or scraping of floors.
- Stevens Home Protection Kit™ will keep your home or business in top condition throughout the move.
- A network of more than 700 overseas moving agents and freight-forwarders for all of your international moving needs.
- Assistance with move issues and claims procedures should they arise.
If you’re interested and want to know more about these advantages, give our moving representatives a call at (216) 587-1160 or fill out our free estimate form.